Well, this cute little survey is making the blog rounds, and I haven’t done one of these since MySpace went down the toilet! It was pretty fun, and now you’ll know a little more about me 🙂
1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 10:30. I know it’s late, but hey! I’m on Thanksgiving Break! AND I’d spent 7:30 pm to 7:30 am in the library Monday night
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare. I’d probably prefer rare, but I’m honestly a little afraid to order it haha.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Amazing Spider-Man! But that was at the university cinema. I’m not sure what the last movie I saw in a real theater was. Maybe the Avengers?
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have kind of a bunch. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Arrested Development, The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Spongebob Squarepants, Supernatural, Adventure Time… Mostly cartoons and sitcoms 🙂
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now I live in South Carolina, which I love, but it can get awkward sometimes because I’m an atheist living in the Bible Belt. If I could live anywhere, it would be a place that has weather and friendliness and food exactly like the south east US, but with a touch more tolerance!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing! Eating breakfast makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach. Also it was Thanksgiving today anyway, so eating breakfast would have ruined my appetite!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I LOOOOOVE sushi, Indian food, middle eastern food (specifically falafel, shawarma, and gyros), and Thai food. Also lox!
8. What foods do you dislike? I dislike chili and vodka sauce. I feel like there are other things I dislike, but I can’t really think of them right now. Mostly I just love food, it’s one of my favorite pastimes.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I worked at Chick-fil-A for around 3 years, and still crave it all the time, so that’s one of my favorites. I also really love one sushi restaurant in my hometown called Irashiai.
10. Favorite dressing? Italian
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I, embarrassingly, do not have my license, and therefore do not drive.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Lingerie, obviously. Aside from that, anything high waisted, tight, and low cut.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? New Zealand. I also have family who live in England (in London), and so I would go visit them again if I got the chance.
14. Where would you want to retire? That’s a really long time from now, but someplace VERY warm. I despise cold weather.
15. Favorite time of day? Late late late late late late late night! Definite night owl here.
16. Where were you born? Greenville, South Carolina.
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? None, honestly, but I’ll watch anything the Gamecocks are participating in 🙂
19. How many siblings? One older sister, one younger sister
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Crocheting, reading, cross stitch, cooking, eating, sleeping, blogging, browsing for lingerie, studying, watching TV, yoga, playing piano and guitar
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I’m jumping on the train a bit late, so most people whose responses I would’ve wanted to see have already filled it out, but any other bloggers!
22. Bird watcher? Well, my name is Robin, so whenever I see a Robin I think, “Look! It’s a little dinosaur and we share the same name” but aside from that, no I don’t really watch birds.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m generally just always in a good mood, but I prefer to stay up late and sleep late.
24. Do you have any pets? I only own one cat of my own (Neal Catsady), but my parents/big sister have 6 dogs (Tonks, Sirius, Roxie, Rebel, Pip, Squeak) and 7 cats (Jabbers, Gizmo, Emily Kittenson, Jay Catsby, Casper, Cupcake, Slim).
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Hmmm… I’m almost done with my semester! Woot!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Well, from 4th to 8th grade I wanted to be a lawyer, and then from 8th grade to senior year of high school I wanted to be a doctor. And now I’m studying Chemical Engineering.
27. What is your best childhood memory? This is weird, but I don’t really have one? All of my memories are either the same level of good, or bad, and the bad memories are very few and far between! My best memory MIGHT be my fifth birthday when my parents bought me Samantha (the American Girl Doll) along with a TON of her accessories (a bed, a dresser, a little wicker table set, a washing pitcher/bowl, a different set of clothes… it was a great birthday!)
28. Are you a cat or dog person? CATS!!! But I love dogs too. They just require more love than I’m able to give haha. Ideally I would have both animals in my life.
29. Are you married? Nope, I’m only 19!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course!
31. Been in a car accident? No, thank goodness
32. Any pet peeves? Chewing noises, people who talk down to me (usually due to my gender, or very often my breast size ಠ_ಠ)
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Jalepenos, mushrooms, pepperoni
34. Favorite Flower? Hmm… not really sure. Don’t really have a favorite I don’t think.
35. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry’s Mission to Marzipan… which got discontinued *weeps* Aside from that, probably moose tracks!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None… but I also haven’t taken it yet…
38. From whom did you get your last email? Brastop newsletter!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Right now I would have to say Ewa Michalak, because I kind of just want everything that is there right now, because I don’t have any bras that are the correct size. I also could spend a TON of money in a fancy grocery store like the Fresh Market or Whole Foods, or a bookstore, or a crafts store! (In case you can’t tell, I love shopping :P)
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I went to an international students party last Thursday that was kind of decided last minute, and met some cute boys!
41. Like your job? Currently my job is school, and it’s a love-hate relationship. I love learning, I hate tests and grades.
42. Broccoli? One of my favorite vegetables! Ate it last night!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Probably one of the many weekend trips I took with my (now ex)boyfriend, either to Atlanta or Charleston.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My parents, my little sister, and her boyfriend.
45. What are you listening to right now? Arrested Development, and a snoring Boxer.
46. What is your favorite color? GRAY SO MUCH GRAY GRAY EVERY DAY GRAY GRAY GRAY
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, I’m not a huge fan of them. I couldn’t even commit to my nose ring for more than 2 weeks!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:11 pm
50. Coffee Drinker? Occasionally! I like iced coffee, but ultimately probably prefer the taste of tea.